Linda Miller, commercial real estate broker, joined the RE/MAX PREFERRED Team on January 4, 2019.
REMAX PREFERRED was awarded a Commercial Division from RE/MAX, LLC and David and Susan Holden,
Broker/Owners asked Linda to spearhead the Commercial Real Estate Division operations.
Previously, Linda was a commercial broker with Kunkel Commercial Group, Inc. from 2007. She has been
involved with many aspects of commercial real estate since 2004.
She has been involved with many aspects of commercial real estate since 2004.
Linda has represented individual investors, developers, financial institutions, farmers, churches and
corporations in various capacities of commercial real estate. She has clients in St. Clair, Madison,
Clinton, Monroe, Lincoln and Franklin Counties in Illinois.
Prior to specializing as a Broker in Commercial Real Estate, Linda previously held positions as the
Director of Business Development for Quality Testing and Engineering, (a consulting
environmental/geotechnical engineering firm) and as Director of Business Development for a land
developer in Missouri.
Linda’s tenacity, strong communication skills and knowledge of county/municipal/government building
and zoning regulations and incentives enables her to effectively assist her clients as buyers, sellers
and/or landlords/tenants. She has represented clients in the purchase and sale of hundreds of acres of
farmland and investment buildings/properties. She has also leased several thousand square feet of
office, retail, medical and warehouse space. She has worked closely with clients to sell their business
and property. Linda has been featured in the Illinois Business Journal for her accomplishments in the
commercial real estate industry.
Understanding a client’s busy schedule, she is available every day of the week. There are no limited
Linda is a native of Belleville and resides in Swansea.
Civic and Community Involvement
· Current Member of Advisory Board – The Salvation Army ARC (Adult Rehabilitation Center)
· Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow
· Current Vice President of the Board of Directors - Special Needs Foundation for Community Link, Inc.
· Current member of O’Fallon/Shiloh, Illinois, Chamber of Commerce and its Economic Development
· Current affiliate member of Southwestern Illinois Council of Mayors.
· Former member of St. Elizabeth’s Hospital Advisory Council, Belleville, IL -- 2003-2009
· Previously recruited by community leaders to serve as President of Swansea, Illinois, Chamber of
Commerce -- 2003-2005
· Served in various leadership roles for activities at Althoff Catholic High School, Belleville, IL
· Former member and sponsor representative of National Defense Transportation Association, Scott Air Force Base IL